Toby is giving hints what’s on his list for the holidays. As always, donating or volunteering to support your vegan sanctuary for farmed animals is a fantastic way to make our mission of saving lives possible. Here are other ways you can spread holiday cheer! Toby’s been a good boy so why not include him (and all the animals) in your holiday shopping, including Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
1. Sign up for Amazon Smile. Amazon donates a percentage of what you spend at no cost to you. Select Peaceful Fields Sanctuary as your charity and help the sanctuary all year round!
2. Add items from our Amazon Wish List into your shopping cart, Toby especially likes the Tractor Supply Co gift cards to use for food and medicine to keep everyone happy and healthy.
3. Give the gift of compassion with an animal sponsorship! Sign up via PayPal or Patreon. Your recipient will get a photo card, bio, photo to frame and the ability to schedule a visit!
4. Share or start your own PFS fundraiser on social media! You can create a general fundraiser on Facebook or share our current GoFundMe campaign
Also a great idea for Giving Tuesday!
5. Gift wrapping at Pawsitively Heaven in Stephens City on Black Friday to benefit PFS
6. Donate fresh produce to the sanctuary or empty two gallon jugs (like the ones cat litter comes in). Email or DM the sanctuary for more details!